These are the speakers on the panel discussion on Religion in the Law and State, from 14:30-16:00 this Saturday 22 July, at the Glastonbury of Freethinkers, London’s International Conference on Free Expression and Conscience.
There are eight panel discussions over the weekend. Jane Donnelly and I will be speaking at two of them on behalf of Atheist Ireland.
Use the hashtag #IWant2BFree this weekend to follow the contributions of more than seventy atheist and secular activists and artists, from more than thirty countries around the world. Read the weekend’s full agenda here.
- Jane Donnelly, Atheist Ireland’s Human Rights Officer
- Elham Manea, Yemeni-born Author and Human Rights Campaigner
- Gina Khan, One Law for All Spokesperson
- Imad Iddine Habib, Founder of Council of Ex-Muslims of Morocco
- Nina Sankari, Polish Atheist Activist
- Pragna Patel, Director of Southall Black Sisters
- Savin Bapir Tardy, Lecturer in Psychology at UWL and Counselling Psychologist for The Iranian and Kurdish Women’s Rights Organisation